Wii for weight loss?

BrittW

Timelord
Does anyone have a Nintendo Wii?

I bought the Wii fit and the balance board but I find I work out and sweat (eww) more from doing the Just Dance game. And I enjoy it more... :confused:

Has anyone else got one?

Yes i do the full yoga session everday and 1hour of free step with hand weights and i do an average of about 3850steps per 30 mins. Its works up a sweat and well i lost 5,5 lbs this week and now my size 18 trousers are getting a bit loose so i think the exercise on it is working lol. Have also started adding in the mucsle routine but it is a killer i shizz ye not. Just be careful and dont over strain :D. Its also great fun to play

I have wii fit and fit plus, love the free stepping so I can watch the telly. Just getting back into it after a few months. My daughters friend brought round just dance and just dance 2 and I really enjoyed them as well, think my arms will ache from that and my legs from the stepping!

I love doing the yoga & muscle workouts on the wii fit & the games on it are fun but apart from the stepping I prefer using my crosstrainer for any cardio I'm doing.

I've got Zumba for the wii, great fun and really makes you sweat!! I only got it a few days ago so don't know if its helped with weight loss, but can feel its toning already!

I do wii fit, and have also got ea sports active and more active these are great for toning, biggest loser is a good circuit training type workout and just got zumba which is great fun and works up a sweat.

I have wii fit and fit plus, love the free stepping so I can watch the telly. Just getting back into it after a few months. My daughters friend brought round just dance and just dance 2 and I really enjoyed them as well, think my arms will ache from that and my legs from the stepping!

ive got a wii fit board and the game used it few times got bored cos i do really intense workouts 3 time a week(bootcamp) whats the free step thing? could do that and watch the telly wouldnt mind that x

thankyou will have a lil look maybe worth taking it off the to sell pile now lol. i never look at things properly like lol x

Too Heavy Hannah said:
I've got Zumba for the wii, great fun and really makes you sweat!! I only got it a few days ago so don't know if its helped with weight loss, but can feel its toning already!

Oh can you let me know how your loss is this week, have been waiting for this one to come out. Would be interesting to know if it works as well as they advertise x

love the wii fit and fit plus... so need to get in a good routine and make it a habit to do everyday!! good luck :)

Back