Wii obese and not happy

Sunchild

Hello All,

I have just purchased a Wii fit and it told me that I am obese - cheek!! I knew I had put on some weight but bloody obese is abit strong lol

I'm 5'10 and have always been alittle too heavy for my liking but due to my height I have always managed to hide it well.
I have always been a emotional /boredom eater and due to a bad breakup with my ex, I have managed to put on over 2 stone.

Enough is enough and I am going to lose this weight in time for summer but I was hoping someone would like to buddy up with me.

I want to work out at least 4 times a week and reduce my Kcal intake to 1200 daily.

If there is any1 who wants a weight loss buddy, please contact me so we can do this together.

Cheers
Sunchild:)

p.s I intend to start this tomorrow

Hey Newme,

Thanks for replying; I notice that we have roughly the same amount of weight to lose so yeah it would be great if we could buddy - up.

I am new to this site so not sure how it works but you can contact me either here or on my email, I tend to be online most days.

Sunchildxxx

Ok great but not sure how to contact you other than on this thread. anyway give me your addy and I will add you on msn.

I am soooo looking forward to starting my new regime, I don't really have a plan other than to exercise my butt off and eat less.

That bloody machine has got me so mad!!! lol.

Hello All,

I have just purchased a Wii fit and it told me that I am obese - cheek!! I knew I had put on some weight but bloody obese is abit strong lol

I'm 5'10 and have always been alittle too heavy for my liking but due to my height I have always managed to hide it well.
I have always been a emotional /boredom eater and due to a bad breakup with my ex, I have managed to put on over 2 stone.

Enough is enough and I am going to lose this weight in time for summer but I was hoping someone would like to buddy up with me.

I want to work out at least 4 times a week and reduce my Kcal intake to 1200 daily.

If there is any1 who wants a weight loss buddy, please contact me so we can do this together.

Cheers

I agree with your wanting to eat healther, but do not take what the Wii fit says about your bmi to be true. My husband has just gone through a full physical for his job, and his outcome was healthy and his BMI was under 25 so clean bill of health, got on the Wii fit and weighed himself and according to that his BMI makes him overweight.

A study has been done and it was concluded that the Wii fit is good for giving you a general workout and fitness levels but the weight and BMI must be checked by a doctor or dietrian to get the correct BMI.

I love the Wii fit, doing the balance and arobics sessions, but do take the weight with a pinch of salt.

I know I'm overweight but if I looked like my mii I would hide away forever he he!!

Good luck

Hello All,

Cheers

We are also roughly the same weight so if you want another buddy!

The wii fit isn't my friend anymore. It told me I was overweight too and its pretty harsh about it! It makes a sad little noise and my mii looks so sad. Then its belly plopped out. :eek:

Lol, do take it lightly though. It can't be exact with BMI but it is so good for aerobic exercise - I LOVE the step up, boxing and hula hoop (however I get a scrazy stitch when I hula!) Its so much fun and you don't feel like you are working out. Plus it congratulates you if you lose weight, which is always nice :D Esepcially if you have a boyfriend who wouldn't notice if you dropped 4 stone over night :sigh: Suppose its nice to know he loves me whatever I weigh, haha!

Hi Sunchild and welcome to the board

Back