• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wii Owners

Hi Vicki,
Thats all very well if you could actually get the game....it is out of stock everywhere....even at Nintendo...I have ordered a copy from HMV online for £17.99 and they will ship it free when it comes back into stock. I am so jealous...was so looking forward to a boogie over Christmas...as it looks asolutely fantastic and I can't wait.
Glad to see it gives you a full workout anyway!

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Ooh not heard of this wii game! I love dancing too so it might be a definite for me!!!
Is it just dance workouts then, or is there more to it, like a progress chart ??!! Hugs x x x

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
It's really quite simple..all you do is copy the moves on screen and you get points:D can have up to 4 players too...it's not really designed as a workout game but you do get a sweat up if ya do all the dances :p..some dodgy songs on it tho like baha men who let the dogs out...defo not for music snobs haha

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
haha! Oh I love all the cheesy classics! It sounds right up my street! :):):)

Thanks for the tip hun! Hugs x x x

Just ordered it off Amazon £16.00 and dance Mat at £20 and I'm going to get a couple of the other dance games when I get paid :D.

Is Wii Fit Plus worth getting?

I've read somewhere on MiniMins that Wii Fit Plus is definately worth getting. I don't have it myself but just got Biggest Loser for Christmas which is good fun.

Im finally getting a Wii in a couple of weeks and will definatly get Just Dance! Does anyone have wii fit? do you recommend it?

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
Off topic a bit. But Wii Sports

Anyonee else find themselves doing the bowling action when bowling and pulling muscles in your arm when doing baseball?

Off topic a bit. But Wii Sports

Anyonee else find themselves doing the bowling action when bowling and pulling muscles in your arm when doing baseball?
Yeah hun, all the time. I really throw myself into the game, not realising I don't need to put so much effort in lol. I actually pulled muscles and built up a sweat playing tennis lol.

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Am very tempeted to get the Dance one. Do I need a dance mat to go with it or can I do it without?

Charlie xx

just dance has been a mega hit in our house this xmas, for old and young alike
I got wii fit coach to try out to , not got it out of box yet though lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 0
Slimming World Off Topic 1
Herbalife 7
Fitness Health and Exercise 2
Weight Watchers 5