Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Will CD work with 4 for me?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue*eyes, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. blue*eyes

blue*eyes Member

Hi all well yesterday was day 1 for me and I struggled I ended up with 4 shakes not 3.
    I cant manage on 3 I felt sick by 6 o'clock.so ended up with another.my bmi is 43 so do you think I could still loose weight
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smc9009

smc9009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.53%)
    Yeah you'll do fine with four!

4. maddison2009

maddison2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge moving to SW
    You could always start with 4 for a few weeks and then go down to 3, see what happens to your weigh loss. Or try SS+ where you get to have a meal of veg and protein - i have done that for 12 weeks and lose a steady 3lb a week (well sometimes 4lb then 2lb, but an average of 3 :)) You have to work out whats best for you!

5. MaryMZ

MaryMZ Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I do the three cambridge packs and the protein and veg meal. This I have managed to stick to. I didn't feel great on the first day having four packs then on the second day I had the small meal. It has worked much better for me. Some days I also have a little milk. I know this isn't allowed on the SS plus that's the meal and milk. It should be one or the other but I feel it's the only thing that keeps me on it. I know I've only been doing it 6 days but it feels like loads longer! I certainly couldn't do the three packs a day only. But do what's best for you.

Last edited: 10 August 2011
  6. blue*eyes

blue*eyes Member

Thanks for the replies,going to stick with 4 for two weeks and see how it goes
    Kind regards H

7. egbert

egbert Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I have 4 CD meals a day - usually 1 shake, 1 bar and 2 soup. This works for me, as by 4pm I am starving. Just remember to have your water too!

8. blue*eyes

blue*eyes Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.