Will Diet Chef be my saviour?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PrettyInPink87, 16 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Hello all :)
    Well I have been reading some really good things about DC.... and I think im going to give it a go! I have about 3 stone to lose... gosh it sounds so much doesnt it *sigh*.... I wonder if I will ever get there! :eek:

I am also joining the gym on friday :) so hopefully that will give me a good boot up the bum :D....

I was just wondering for those of you that have lost a good deal of weight... what has happened to the (spare skin) so to speak....??? Im hoping that with me exercising I can tone up the weight that I already have on me in spare skin.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. We have others on the dietchef diet. Have a look at the section so you can meet the others

Good luck
    Irene xx
  4. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Goodluck with your diet Hun!!!! And I think if you exercise AND ,just like you are planning to do, then you shouldn't have much of a problem with loose skin. I lost 3stone over 10 years ago, and I didn't exercise and I still pinged back into shape, so fingers crossed you will do too.
    Love Vicky x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.