will I go down a point?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Kaz2803, 23 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    Sorry if this is a bit of a dumb question but if I go down into the 14's this week, will I lose one of my points from my daily allowance?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    hi there, i did ww last year and join again this week as far as losing a point goes i think its yes i'm afraid.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You do indeed... one of the factors in your points allowance is your weight in stones... so when you go down to the next stone you lose a point

5. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    it's taken a while for me to get it into my head i'm on 21 points now not 22, i keep adding them up as i go along and it gets to 20 and i think ok 2 left then i think no wait 1!!!! lol by the time i get into in about 2 months time it probably be time to go to 20 (wishful thinking !!!) :D

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi I started in the 17s now Im nearing the 14's and it seems odd getting used to the set points then all of a sudden going down one.
    But we soon get used to it so just see it as a form of well done your doing well :) xx

7. Kaz2803

Kaz2803 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating and exercise
    thanks everyone, I thought as much, originally I started off on 28 points as I was still breastfeeding my son, although I still feed him now, its not enough to warrant 5 points worth of food sadly but it took me ages to get used to just 23 points so dropping by one should (i hope) be easier to get used to!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.