Extra Easy Will I need a Dr approval

TrailblazerLiz

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and have a quick question!

I would like to start SW as I have had great success with it in the past. However, I have since been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and I am now on meds for this. Do you know whether I will need my doctor to sign something in order for me to join SW? I did txt the SW leader in my area querying this but she has never come back to me :( (which worries me slightly). I just want to get everything ready before I join on Thursday. Saying that with the consultant not coming back to me I am thinking about joining online instead.

Liz

I know when you join you have to fill in a form and on that form they want your docs name and address. I think you will be ok to join, it's just that your weight loss may be a bit slower.

Oh and if I were you I would look for another group. Poor show on that consultant!

I don't think you can judge a consultant for not replying to one text. Texts can go astray, there might be problems that you don't know about.

Thank you for your replies. I will give this cosultant another go but I am a bit cautious and will keep my eyes open. As long as she doesn't chase me away

Sometimes it takes my consultant a while to get back to me, longest has been around 12 hours, but then again sometimes I've been known to not answer texts for a day or so, and sometimes texts do go astray. Give her one more chance as mentioned, and if she doesn't get back to you, join online or find another group.

Thanks :D, I don't really have an option as there aren't any other leaders on our area hahaha. I have loads to lose so don't want any drama and I just want a good environment :). Anyway, I will be joining on Thursday and I am just so glad that I am finally taking control of my weight!

Back