Will I need to refeed?

Shikei85

Hiya, in May I'll be having a dinner with my classmates and lecturers from college to celebrate us finishing our degree, and the day after I'm going out for lunch with my parents. I plan to be 100% up til the dinner and to go right back to the shakes after the lunch, should I refeed for the week coming up to these two meals? :confused: I'll have been on Lipotrim for 5 weeks at that stage. Thanks!

If you plan to eat carbs and drink then I would suggest re-feeding first. This way you will do less damage. If you plan on having chicken/fish with just salad/veg then you will probably get away with that without re-feeding first (strictly no alcohol this way though) :D

I agree with Kay but would add shame to refeed for 24 hour break in diet, do the salad/protein option and stick to water.

Thanks girls, I was just reading the sticky about alcohol the other day, shocking stuff! Think I'd rather stay off the carbs and alcohol than refeed for just one day, I'm not a big drinker anyway and this way I can drive :)

Well done for making the wise choice. You'll feel really proud of yourself and enjoy it all the more. I think it's important to learn we can enjoy ourselves just as much without a load of stodge or too much alcohol.
Enjoy your big day!

Back