Will my weight loss slow down if I dont get totm?

wellandgood

Silver Member
I need some help. I have lost my totm even though I have had all the sypmtoms since Ive been on VLCD. Will my weight loss slow down if i am not getting my monthly? This is the first time this has ever happened to me and cant seem to find anyone else with this problem. NO, Im def not pregnant!!! how long should I allow this to go on? I dont want to stop dieting and Im afaraid to tell my doc.:wave_cry:

Hey
How are late are you for totm..
Sometimes diets can much you around.. Hac you had one since you have been on cd!!
I am sure it will arrive soon.. Mine has been mucking around a bit too.. It came along went for a couple of days then came back for 1 week and 1/2 ..
The more you worry I find it doesnt come along .
I know when its totm your weight changes but Im not sure if it doesnt come along if it changes. I wouldnt worry to much as the weight will come off.
Hang in there .. It will arrive soon !!

I need some help. I have lost my totm even though I have had all the sypmtoms since Ive been on VLCD.

Have you looked under the bed? :D :D

Seriously, don't worry. If you're sure you're not pregnant, then be assured it'll turn up again sooner or later. Losing lots of weight in a short period (scuse the pun) can mess up your hormones a bit. No need to tell your doctor just yet, I wouldn't have said.

Will my weight loss slow down if i am not getting my monthly?

No, not really. You might have a bit of water retention, but that's all it'll be.

This is the first time this has ever happened to me and cant seem to find anyone else with this problem.

Actually, quite a few people find their TOTMs are a bit all over the place to start with on this diet. Once again, don't worry. It should sort itself out soon.

don't worry about it. because we store hormones in our fat cells, as the fat is burned off we release hormones into our system. and because cd burns fat off bloody quick we end up with a LOT of extra hormones. some people find they are constantly on totm (i used to be one week on and one week off) some find they don't get one.

it should sort itself out. but if it doesn't it will once you get to goal :)

abz xx

mine is a nightmare at the moment.Iget a depo injection so usually don't get one but i did this month and it has been here a week but is a bit weird.

Back