Will-power!

Nomes

Gold Member
sitting in work (marking :() and I have just realised that instead of a trip to McDonald's on the way home, I'm just going to cook my wholewheat pasta and bacon dish when I get home!

I'm proud of my will-power and thought we could share these mini victories :)

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmm mc donalds. good for u sticking to the healthy option

Me to ! I've just resisted pizza and chips . That was the first time I've had to use my will power but my chicken salad tasted so much better !

Well done Nomes on resisting you should be very proud of yourself lol x

I've just resisted opening a tin of celebrations left over from Xmas and had a banana instead!!!! :) tea is in the oven and I'm starving so I'm proud of myself for not diving into the chocs!!!! Xxxxx

Well done

We are all superstars!! I just finished dinner and it was lush! I weigh the same as last Thursday but not disheartened- just going to keep trying x

Well Done everyone - I did my lunchbox for work today and put my WW crisps in there and thought they're only 2 points. But then thought 1 I didn't need crisps with my dinner yesterday, or the day before. So I left them at home and thought I could enjoy them tonight if I needed them... And the best bit I didn't even miss them today at lunch :)

Yay!! It's the small things that make a difference!! What do you all think about checking in here at least once a day to share our victories?

I resisted the biscuits my partner was sat next to me dunking in his tea! It was hard, what gets me is b4 I started dieting I didn't even think twice about having a biscuit?!

That's good, well done I don't no y I'm finding it really hard today just want to pig out, I haven't yet tho!

Resisted a box of Stella beer last night, had some Pepsi Max instead :party0027:

Will be having a couple of 3 point beers come the weekend though :beer8:

Can't be an angel all the time :angeldevil:

Hi resisted from keeping the christmas chocolates for later in the year, have packed them up and our ww leader is taking them to the hospice so they can have a little treat lol x

Last edited:
That's very nice of your leader! I have a tin of heroes, mcvities victoria biscuits and quality street and 2 terry's chocolate oranges sitting in various places in the living room... I've just strategically placed a large bowl of fruit on the hearth so I can just quickly grab it when the urge to binge strikes :|

I had 5 minutes after coming in from work and having to go out for Zumba and I was planning what I could have - decided on a WW bagel and extra light cheese - but the got home and resisted :)

Went to Zumba and now I'm having my WW ocean Pie with broccoli :)

Well done Boofle! I took all of our leftover christmas chocs to work on new years day and let the gannets have them :D My victory is that I have now gone 10 days without an alcoholic drink. Perhaps not a big deal to many but it is for me :rolleyes:

Back