Will-power!

Well done debs no alcohol is definately an achievement keep it up lol x

Me too Deb!! We can do it lol- im doing no drink no chocolate for as long as possible

I've decided I will not drink for the whole of January. Once I get that far I may decide to keep it up until Easter. I haven't given up chocolate altogether but it's not one of my danger foods anyway. Keep it up hun, we'll get there :D

Ur so good at resisting well done!

I'm having one tomorrow night!! Going to have either chicken chow mein or a salted chilli chicken starter with some brown rice from the cupboard. Looking forward to it lol- no more than 12pp (if tracking) or 8pp if sf

Nomes said:
I'm having one tomorrow night!! Going to have either chicken chow mein or a salted chilli chicken starter with some brown rice from the cupboard. Looking forward to it lol- no more than 12pp (if tracking) or 8pp if sf

Ahhh very jealous!!! Lol! Enjoy Hun

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Im going out for an Indian tommorow night, no idea how I'm going to avoid onion bhajis and nan bread...oh dear, could get messy!

jimfdowning said:
Im going out for an Indian tommorow night, no idea how I'm going to avoid onion bhajis and nan bread...oh dear, could get messy!

Ahhh no! The smell of an Indian alone makes me hungry. Be strong!! :D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It depends if you want to... Like do you want me to kick you up the ass and say no or laugh at the fact I'm usually the same! :)

Back