Will-power!

Was tempted to get McDonalds on the way home, have had a crappy few weeks in work and would normally be happy to comfort eat. Instead I had a poached egg at my parents to curb my hunger and when I got home had potatoes, chicken and veg! So glad I did now

Well done!
I stopped going to fast food chains about 8 years ago and believe me, once you get used to it you won't even miss it!
Whole-wheat pasta is also yummy :)

What a day, been out since late morning and have been so hungry but and its a BIG but.. I turned down a fresh warm doughnut and a McDonald's. Pleased with myself...now to think about dinner.

Bananna bread is my fav

Umm freshly warm homemade Banana bread, the best!

We went to Frankie & Bennys last night - I resisted our normal starter of garlic bread. I was so hungry when we got there but didn't even open the menu as I had already pointed what I was going to have earlier in the day when I wasn't so hungry and stuck to :) that was a good idea and would definitely do that again. Not only was I aware of what I was eating but i spent all day looking forward to it. We also resisted desert (looking out for points an pennies) and had a weight watchers hot fruit crumble when I got in :)

Nomes said:
I'm having Indian tonight but modified!! Cooking my own rice and ordering a chicken tikka starter :)

Sounds good Hun. I love the spinach saags and creamy curries. I'd have to save up points for a splurge! Don't think I could have one and be 'good' lol x

How many pp is ur chicken tikka starter

That's good, is it hot? I'm more of a biriarni

..... Person or korma, I dont like anything slightly hot?!

Back