Will-power!

I did a SW lamb, potato and spinach curry - I had a tiny bowl and it pointed at 14 points :( I did enjoy the 11 points I spent on a garlic and coriander naan bread though :)

I just about managed to steer clear of the chocolate fudge cake brought in for a birthday at work. Another birthday on Thursday so I'll have to do it all over again.

Well done!!! I refused a cheese toastie at work at had two slices of wmeal toast instead :) wi tomorrow so heres hoping!

My bf bought me a posh fresh pizza and I cut it in half and ate it with stirfry veg instead of inhaling the whole pizza!

Well done nomes, ur getting good at this!

goddammit.. someone mentioned chocolate cake. Haven't had chocolate cake in ages.. now would love some with ice cream!! MMM!!!

Didn't get the chance to say that I managed to stay away from the birthday cake at work on Thursday as well.

Resisted cream cakes and chocolate eclairs galore today!!!! V proud of myself although I didn't really have a choice after all my scoffing yesterday if I wanna have a loss this coming week...... Heading in the right direction though and proud of myself for resisting the delicious looking cakes :) Xxxxx

Feeling very pleased with myself as I've been to Frankie and Bennys tonight..... Had the light choice spag Bol with a side portion of salad with 1 x glass of wine :)

All in all I've been out, had a lovely meal and stayed within my daily 26 points :) Woop Woop :)

This means I can have a couple of drinks tomorrow night out of my 49 weeklies! So glad I resisted the temptation of pizza, chips and some delicious looking sweets!!!! :)

Let's hope the motivation lasts the entire weekend :) Xxxxx

I resisted getting some random junk food from the shop earlier. OH went in and bought snacks for himself and DD for our drive home, I settled for some water and had an extra bit of stirfry when I made dinner instead.
Normally, I'm crisp crazy, so it was a huge achievement for me!

We got a big box of chocolates this week as a late Christmas present, I picked a few out, put them in a little bag and saved them for this morning when I had the points for them and can enjoy them with a cup of coffee rather than going over my points the other night and prob eating a ridiculous amount due to having the evening munchies! ha

Back