will power

lyn14

hi i am back on total solution as from tomorrow. Been off work and struggled to stick to it with been off with my daughter. When i am on the diet i dont find hunger a problem its having the will power to stick to it. any suggestions ?

i find myself debating on having a little something edible but then manage to talk myself out if it, the only thing i can suggest is take every day as it comes and you will find it a bit easier to cope with.

I'm on day 12 TS and I've never wanted to eat so much and like u its not hunger its just wanting to eat. I think thats part of it too, when u tell urself u must not do something u want to do it even more lol! When I started I didnt want to eat I was sick of the sight of food and in the first 11 days I can honestly say I've had very few urges and dismissed them totally without any worries.

Today has been completely different because I suddenly want to eat again and I've been telling myself all day I mustn't. Well now I've decided to tell myself if I want to eat I can, its my choice, becoz ultimately it is, but when I tell myself this I remember how mortified I'd be to have come this far and eat 2 days before I get to the 2 week mark.xx

you are doing fab i hope i can have the same motivation, its just really hard isnt it :-( fingers crossed i can keep motivated.

I am determined to loose at least a stone before my wedding dress comes in may :)

last week i really fancied eating but wasnt hungry , all i did was made a coffee and do something whilst the kettle was boiling, then when I sat down with coffee Id done a job ie load washer or un load dishwasher and having a hot cuppa as a reward

Even though we are in ketosis we have to remember that we will have cravings for food... this is not because we are hungry!! If you only ate as much as your body needed, there wouldn't ever be a reason to go on a diet!! When I feel like eating, I distract myself and set up mini goals & rewards!

i am proud of my self this week, just been to gym for an hour sess and feeling really good, feeling really motivated and positive :)

dolly i am also from ek we need meet and get some motivation going!!! I am on this until next week then off on hols but after lots of deliberation i have decided to do another month on this i just cant trust myself with food at the moment and although this has been hardest thing ever i am seeing it through to the end!!!

We should have a Glasgow/EK get together :)

Back