Will sw work for me?

hutchie

I've been switching between sw and cc and kn getting nowhere cause I know I need to pick one and stick to it :( I'm 5'4" and 147 and my goal is 120lbs. I hope to reach it by July. Do you think this is possible with sw?

Hey,

As long as you can get your head round it and stick to plan sw can work for anyone, the same could be said for any eating plan but as you say you need to stick with the one for good results im sure, personally i love sw and it works very well for me and my lifestyle, maybe its best to work out the types of foods you would be most happy eating and sticking to the plan that best suits them, as for your goal it would work out at just over one pound a week so it is certainly achievable with dedication, patience and hard work! Good luck whatever you decide.

Thanks kimmykins :) just the motivation I need :) gonna scrap the calorie counting and stick with sw 100% :) I find I definitely eat so much healthier on it anyway which I'd definitely better!

Hi, I am with S W all the way. 15 months at target and a complete way of life. Sustainable for life, healthy eating, not a diet :)

Thanks kimmykins :) just the motivation I need :) gonna scrap the calorie counting and stick with sw 100% :) I find I definitely eat so much healthier on it anyway which I'd definitely better!

I LOVE sw and as hollys nan says it is certainly a way of life that I can see continuing once my weight loss goal is reached, I find I eat more on sw than what I do when not, the only difference is I am now eating all the good healthy and vitamin laden foods, eating my 5 a day is not a problem now as the variety of free foods I can have with them means I will never get board and will certainly never get hungry again!!

Glad we could be of some help to you, good luck on your journey, any questions or futher support needed just post on here or read other posts as there is always help and information available by the bucket load!!

Write yourself a weekly menu, only buy those ingredients, also keep a food diary, that way a consultant can see where you may be going wrong.You will find recipes for almost every food on this site or the official SW site!
Good luck.
Pete

Back