• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

will the glue on envelopes take me out of ketosis???

LOL i dont know about your diet in any detail what so ever.. but i'm sure a bit of glue wont do your diet any harm!! *Hugs* calm down! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glammam

I know i'm a freak! Had a massive paranoia when I accidently tasted some of my daughters milk before! I am on lipotrim and it is really strict. You cant even have a chewing gum and you can only have listerine mouthwash! I see you are on slimming world. Been thinking of maybe joining that myself when I come off this next week. How do you find it? xx

louizekj

Silver Member
hi honey! this will not have affected ketosis what so ever i promise lol xx

liz0703

Silver Member
Ah bless. You know what though, it does get you paranoid!! I use vaseline on my lips all the time, and it got me thinking too!!!!

EmmaLou

I am on lipotrim and it is really strict. You cant even have a chewing gum and you can only have listerine mouthwash!

Is this really true!!!!! No chewing gum???? Dam!!! and ony listerine mouthwash???

oh dear, but what about our breath lol :D

Is this really true!!!!! No chewing gum???? Dam!!! and ony listerine mouthwash???

oh dear, but what about our breath lol :D[/QUOTE]

I know you can't have chewing gum because even sugar free gum is FULL of carbs.. i found this out when i did atkins for a week and managed to put on weight because i was constantly chomping on gum. Not sure about the mouthwash - i hope thts not true cos ketosis breath is not attractive

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Anyone tried Gold Spot breath freshener spray? :)
You can get it in any supermarket and it gets rid of the dog breath for quite a while I think :D:D:eek:

:brushing teeth: I brush teeth and tongue several times a day, but I heard that listerine strips can be used although they are very hard to locate!

actually its dentyl the one where you shake to liquids togther the listerine contains alcohol thats why you shouldnt have it i have 2 bottle's here infront of me cause my partner uses it i wanted to be sure i was giving the right facts so thought i would just check and on both soft mint and stay white have alcohol in them so im assuming all them do hope this helps xx