Will this mean a gain or STS on Thurs weigh in?

frankied

Silver Member
I went into hospital early hours of Friday morning (3am) and was semi-conscious and unresponsive to touch and sound and on constant oxygen until lunch time Saturday which meant I had no food intake, I followed the plan Thursday but also Sat afternoon had to have a ready made sandwich, but had a SW meal late at night when I come yesterday. I only 0.5lbs last weigh in (second one) and I'm worried I won't loose or even gain because of of this some advice please:cry:

Tbh i wouldnt worry about whether you lossed or gained or sts this week after what happened. I hope you are well and doing better though. Rest and take care of yourself. Carry on following the plan(which you have anyway) and try not let it get to you x

frankied said:
I went into hospital early hours of Friday morning (3am) and was semi-conscious and unresponsive to touch and sound and on constant oxygen until lunch time Saturday which meant I had no food intake, I followed the plan Thursday but also Sat afternoon had to have a ready made sandwich, but had a SW meal late at night when I come yesterday. I only 0.5lbs last weigh in (second one) and I'm worried I won't loose or even gain because of of this some advice please:cry:

I would just say that at the end of the day your health is more important than a week's weigh in.. If you do STS or gain at least you'll know why.. Just stick with it..

Hope you feel better :)

My goodness Frankie, that sounds horrible. I wouldn't worry about the wi either! Hope you are feeling better and are on the mend.

Just as everyone else has said.......focus on getting well xxxx

Back