Will this work for me?! Here's hoping...

Herbs and Spices and Frylight are all free :) Ive been known to use 10 Squirts of Fryight and a Tsp of Herbs and have never once counted if! It's never done me any harm :) Yey for you being a full member! X

Hi everyone! I seem to flit from diet to diet and nothing seems to be working atm :( I got married in July and before that I did Slim and Save to get down to about 12 stone. However since coming back from honeymoon in August I can't seem to stick at anything and the weight is going up and up. I told myself I'd never do a vlcd again because life's too short lol and because I don't think it's something I can manage to do long-term. I need a diet where I'm not deprived and am hoping that WW may be the answer to that? I have been reading around some diaries in here and you all seem a lovely lot so I am off to the WW site to sign up for a month, then I shall *gulp* weigh myself and today will be the first day... wish me luck!!! :rolleyes: xxxxxx

Hi, I got married in may and like you I did a vlcd. I was 8.7 for my wedding (I'm only 5ft) but once I came back from Honeymoon I started gaining again. I kept trying the vlcd again but couldn't stick to it. I joined ww 10 days ago and I weighed in at 11.1 and a half so since my wedding I gained 2.5 stone. I literally cannot fit into any of my clothes....I lost 7ib in my first week at ww and couldn't Bel it as I'd eaten lots. Best of luck to u in ur ww journey x

Hi, I got married in may and like you I did a vlcd. I was 8.7 for my wedding (I'm only 5ft) but once I came back from Honeymoon I started gaining again. I kept trying the vlcd again but couldn't stick to it. I joined ww 10 days ago and I weighed in at 11.1 and a half so since my wedding I gained 2.5 stone. I literally cannot fit into any of my clothes....I lost 7ib in my first week at ww and couldn't Bel it as I'd eaten lots. Best of luck to u in ur ww journey x

Hey hun, thanks for posting :) I think I recall you from the VLCD section? Was it SnS you did? I can't fit into my clothes either... so depressing...well done you for getting down for 8.7! :eek: That's amazing! Oh well, a wedding and honeymoon has got to be one of the best reasons to gain right?! As long as we enjoyed it that's the main thing! I just need to shift some weight now :(

Good luck to you too hun... I'm having a WW prepping and planning day today so I'll seek out your diary later! :) xxx

Right today is prepping and planning day for the big start tomorrow! I am looking forward to it but am terrified about weighing tomorrow morning, and also nervous about next Friday/Sat as it is my bday on Sat and I don't know how that's going to work on the diet. I am out for lunch on the fri, dinner on the sat and then I imagine hubby has something planned for Sat evening (he better do! :p) so it's not gonna be the best of starts :( I will def save all my weeklies though for those two days and also I will earn some activity points from bootcamp so although I don't plan on using my APs normally I guess I could this week - also I might go for some runs to try and level the playing field out a bit!! I don't want to be too tight on my bday as it is only once a year... or am I just being hopeless and weak?!

Anyway, I was going to go into town to scour the poundshops for WW goodies but looking out the weekend I think I will hibernate instead and do an Asda shop online! xxx

Right today is prepping and planning day for the big start tomorrow! I am looking forward to it but am terrified about weighing tomorrow morning, and also nervous about next Friday/Sat as it is my bday on Sat and I don't know how that's going to work on the diet. I am out for lunch on the fri, dinner on the sat and then I imagine hubby has something planned for Sat evening (he better do! :p) so it's not gonna be the best of starts :( I will def save all my weeklies though for those two days and also I will earn some activity points from bootcamp so although I don't plan on using my APs normally I guess I could this week - also I might go for some runs to try and level the playing field out a bit!! I don't want to be too tight on my bday as it is only once a year... or am I just being hopeless and weak?!

Anyway, I was going to go into town to scour the poundshops for WW goodies but looking out the weekend I think I will hibernate instead and do an Asda shop online! xxx

Hey Sweetie, I wish you the very best of luck with your journey, would you like some low pp suggestions from Asda? I shop there and have found some great alternatives to WW Products but don't want to sound preacher-ish!

Please preach away my dear!!! I am waiting for your words of wisdom!! :) xxx

Right some excellent and cheap Asda options Ive found...

Asda Frozen Cheddar Mash-£1 for 4 Portions, only 3pp a Portion!

Asda Smart Price Caramel Wafers-40p for 5, only 2pp each!

Adds Smart Price Maize Snacks-59p for 12 Bags, Cheese Puffs & Onion Rings 2pp a pack, Salt & Vinegar Sticks 3pp a pack.

Asda Melba Toast-78p a Pack, 1 for 0pp, 3 for 1pp, 6 for 2pp.

Oats So Simple Sachets-Currently on offer for £1 for 10 Sachets, 3pp whichever flavour. I love Sweet Cinnamon, Honey & Vanilla and Honey & Almond.

Options Hot Choc Sachets-Currently 4 for £1, 1pp whichever flavour. I love all the flavours except white.

Obviously there's loads more i buy but those are my staples!

Thank you my dear! That's brill - melba toasts have gone in! Can I just ask are tomatoes zero? What about tinned toms? x

All Tomatoes are 0pp :) Fresh, Tinned Plum, Tinned Chopped, Passata :) So versatile too! X

Amazing!!! :) x

Funnily enough I was just thinking about tomatoes when you posted that lol. I'm trying to make 3 recipes which are pretty much the same into 3 different recipes and tomatoes are the way forward lol x

I LOVE tomatoes! Tinned tomatoes on toast yum :)

Looking at WW quiches!! They are so high in points!! x

WW Quiche are a waste of money, I buy regular Cheese & Onion Quiche and cut into 4 and freeze. 6pp a Portion and only 25p. OR better still, make your own Crustless Quiche! X

sorry to be a pain hun - what are the best pp wraps? x

Personally I buy Discovery Wholemeal, 3pp each. Know there are WW ones too.x

Eeeewwwww tinned tomatoes on toast??? I do like fresh tomatoes on toast with mayo and salt. I dont get the tinned tomatoes thing.
Ye all have me in the mood for quiche

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eeeewwwww tinned tomatoes on toast??? I do like fresh tomatoes on toast with mayo and salt. I dont get the tinned tomatoes thing.
Ye all have me in the mood for quiche

Mmmmmmm Quiche! Not made my own in AGES! Tinned Plum Tomatoes on Toast is yum, you have to drain the juice and add Lea & Perrins tho!x

Right I will have to try it. I suppose I cant knock it till I try it

Right I will have to try it. I suppose I cant knock it till I try it

Definitely :) Just make sure u drain all the juice or it'll make the bread soggy! X

Eeeewwww soggy bread makes me retch even thinking about it

Eeeewwww soggy bread makes me retch even thinking about it

Ha ha ha! Drain your tomatoes and you'll be fine! X

Back