Willow is losing it!!

OK so starting tomorrow. Determined this is the last time I tackle my weight. It's coming off. Full stop.

Any help or support gratefully received. Any kicks up the backside welcome to.

Here I go...

Good luck!! Best advice I can give is to plan and precook. When I started I bought turkey mince and lean beef mince and made loads of burgers for freezing. I make 1 doz muffins and ham quiches for freezing too. It really helps and the muffins and quiches don't take long. I was really late setting out this morning so grabbed 3 muffins and 3 quiches out the freezer and that sorted breakfast and lunch!!

Thank you. Been looking at the recipes and there are some great looking ones.

Had to delay the start of diet till Sunday as family arriving to stay and it will just be a nightmare trying to start this with them here. Wasn't expecting them obviously.

Scales said 12-10 today so will try to be good over next few days. Roll on Sunday.

Where is the recipe for the quiches??

Can you fill out your User CP (check out the FAQ thread).

Welcome to the board and good luck!

Here I go then...

A couple of days and two on, so starting weight is 12-12.. Feeling so ready to do this now.. haven't really planned what to eat today as been so busy.. but will get to that now..

Thanks to those that have popped in.. it's great to have support..

good luck :D

Well life went a bit topsy turvy. But I'm still determined to do this and actually those few weeks have helped in a strange way. I'm even more determined. So back to it tomorrow. Five days of attack. Here I come!!

Life has a habit of happening... over and again... the "shock element" of this diet only works a few times so it'd be a good idea to have a think about how best to deal with things next time life goes belly up. I'm talking to myself here too!

How about posting regularly - your menus etc for instance. Being immersed in the diet is the best way to get a good kick off and, once you're on your way, it'll be far easier.

So... what's on the menu today?
(and how "far South" is far South?!)

Back