Willpower on Sundays!!

Hiya all, I am on week 4 and 17lbs down... But I am struggling today. I have to admit I ate two crisps :(( just a total mad moment. I have stuck to this routine religiously without a wobble so why am I having a wobble today?! Has anyone else wobbled and if so what were the consequences? The lipotrim website says you will put weight on instantly and my pharmacist says he has people on the programme who eat two meals a week and still lose weight!!! I don't want to waver- just want to know how much damage those two pesky crisps are going to cost me :(( please put me out of my misery here and tell me your wobbly tales!! My friends think I am mad and obsessive doing this diet but I feel wonderful so the food sacrifice is worth it for me.

I wouldn't have thought two single crisps would make an iota of difference but they are carbs so if your desperate another time try to stick to protein...that would hopefully keep you in ketosis. Try not to though cause as you know with its diet its all in the mind set and if you deviate its hard getting back to just shakes, unless your having flapjacks? Perhaps that would be answer so u feel your eating something..thats what i do.

h x

Agree with Harriet Hun, the people who still lose when they are eating meals on lipotrim are more than likely only eating carb free or low in carb foods like chicken, so therefore staying in ketosis. I really don't think two crisps will make any difference to your weight loss, maybe two packets! I also find Sundays incredibly difficult, it's such a long day for me and all I can think about is food! Xx

Thanks girls- I guess some people work on the theory that you are taking in under 500 calories a day so can't help but lose weight, ketosis or not! But I am terrified about not being in ketosis... That's the only thing about this diet that scares me. When do you stop, and how do you get over the guilt of eating again?

You can purchase some Ketostix which you wee on and it tells you if you're in ketosis or not, this may help if you panic about going in and out of it? I tend not to even worry if i am or not, you still lose weight when you're not in ketosis. The guilt of eating should disappear when you get back on it the next day and have a really good day of no cheating :) xx

Back