Willpower? What's that?

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
So today after work me and a few friends from work went and sat in the park....to catch the sun and all that. My friend and I have a weekly tradition of getting a beer each or splitting it.....just because mondays are so hectic and busy, and it's our little "treat." (beer is my weakness) Everyone was sitting there drinking a beer and kept handing one to me....and I didn't drink one single drop!

I just wanted to grab the can and drink it all:7834:.....but I didn't....

I never knew I had this much willpower! Or that I had any at all. I guess I really am dedicated to this diet. Yay :party0049:

Just wanted to share with everyone :bliss:

:happy096:

Well done you. That feeling of when you are able to say no to whatever is tempting you is just brilliant.

Will you have beer again? Of course you will, but the next time you will be at your ideal weight and there will be no guilt surrounding it!

Thank you! I still can't believe I didn't take a single drink!

I kept thinking....a drop won't hurt me....but then I'd think...yes it will!

That's the major thing I'm missing. Alcohol. Screw the food....bring me a drink! haha. If I can pass up on that...then I know I'll do good (hopefully) :D

hey good on you for not havin a drink its well worth it

Bet you feel even better about yourself now. Well done.

Well done for resisting. That's great. Just think that's one hurdle over and done with and you know you can do it. It's nice to realise you do have willpower isn't it? I didn't think I had any before this either but being on this for 22 weeks now, realise I have loads of the stuff. Not cheated once, not licked a finger or food touched my lips whilst being on this.

Stick with it cos you're doing great.

:happy036: well done killercurls for resisting temptation, such willpower is amazing, you deserve a pat on the back xxx :clap:

Back