Wimpy Beanburger

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Hi can someone tell me the sun's for one of these please? I intend to use the bun as a Hex B and can have either a red or green day but not EE. Thanks

Chuffy_29 said:
Hi can someone tell me the sun's for one of these please? I intend to use the bun as a Hex B and can have either a red or green day but not EE. Thanks

The bun won't be able to be used as a HEb as it will be white, or brown at the very least. In order to qualify as a HEb it needs to be wholemeal. The burger is the same as the burger king one, as I used to work for them, and altho the wimpy one isn't listed on syns online, the bk one is and it's 29.5 syns on all plans

The bun won't be able to be used as a HEb as it will be white, or brown at the very least. In order to qualify as a HEb it needs to be wholemeal. The burger is the same as the burger king one, as I used to work for them, and altho the wimpy one isn't listed on syns online, the bk one is and it's 29.5 syns on all plans

It will also be a hell of a lot bigger than the 60g worth you're allowed as a HEXB ;)

Back