Extra Easy Wind and all things associated with it

Dannyswife

Has anyone got any suggestions on having a problem with Wind, I have no problem getting rid of it shall we say just want to stop it, that and feeling bloated, I am taking peppermint tea, and I find having half a pack of sugar free polo's helps but don't want to be using them all the time.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi when i started on SW the first few weeks i was terrible my husband threatened to put me in the spare room and as for love life say no more lol.
It does tend to go down a bit after a while just try not to mix too many eggs and baked beans, if you are keeping a food diary you will be able to see whats going on and what is affecting you the most!!
Good luck xx

I was so bad i was going to quit! If you don't usually eat as much fruit as you are now then maybe, but your body will get used to it, im not so bad now xx

Oh yes, I understand this totally! Even now, a few months in, if I eat more fruit than normal, I'm making music haha!

Strangely enough I don't feel bloated with it anymore, must be due to not eating a lot of bread.

Gawd when I started I could play a tune, I could even take requests!
I'm pleased and my other half is relieved it has calmed down as my body got used to the complete change in diet. Hold on in there, it will pass.....:D

Back