ProPoints Windy Keeps Fighting

Windy

Hi everyone,

I have just turned 30, am single (eternally) and have been fighting the weight loss battle most of my twenties. I've tried Weight Watchers before with success and more times without success. I think if you are not mentally prepared to do it properly you're just wasting your time.

Anyway in October 2012 I had enough of feeling depressed and having no confidence etc etc and joined Lighterlife. To be fair, this was a life saver and in less than 5 months I had lost over 5 and a half stone and I went from a size 20 to a size 12. Wow! New woman!

However, I got fed up of it and just dropped it, not bothering to complete the Return to Food program and immediately went back to my old tricks (binge eating, compulsive over-eating, secret eating etc). So since early Feb I have put on 21lbs and I can feel it. I'm feeling less confident, I can't wear a lot of the fabulous new clothes I bought and I'm starting to hide away again.

So last night I went to my local WW meeting and signed up. Today is Day 1 and I know I will struggle to not binge/eat mindlessly so I am on here calling for your support, your tips, your go-to treats, your success stories and I hope I can reciprocate.

In March 2012 my sister got married, I squeezed into a size 18 dress and felt absolutely huge in front of the 200 guests. In 6 weeks time I will meet most of those again at my first nephew's Christening party. In 6 weeks I would love to lose a stone (ambitious?) and feel fab at the party.

Thanks for listening.

hhhh diary with weight loss =)
you can lose a stone in a week if you want but It will not be easy

Well There are 6 things u can do to lose a stone in a week:

1) The 3 day diet which works like a charm (lose 10 pounds in 3 days) - I lose around 9-14 pounds in 3 days! Very good diet plus u could eat icecream for desert! Link is Below:

2) You can do the Atkins Diet and eat only 10g of carbs a day like eggs, hot dogs and all proteinsu would like, but i probably wont recommend this, because ull increase u cholestrol, but u will lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks

3) You can do the 7 day diet, which also works like a charm, its hard to stick on BUT U get good results:
DAY 1- ALl fruits u want except banans (EAT ONLY FRUITS)
DAY 2- Eat all vegetables u want (NO POTATO NO CORN)
Day 3- Eat all veges and fruits (NO POTATO< BANANAS< AND CORN)
DAY 4- 3 glasses of skim milk and 3 bananas
Day 5-7: 3oz of protein plus unlimeted Green vegges

LOSE 10-17 pounds in 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) You can do the scarsdale diet which is a really good diet!

Lose 20 pounds in 14 days

5) You can do a 800-1000 calorie diet, and lose like decent amount of weight

6) Lose 10 pounds of week! by eating 1200-1500 cals and excersising

DONT FORGET TO EXCERSISE ON ALL DIETS AND DRINK 8 Glasses of water!

GOOD LUCK TO U! AND I HOPE U GET GREAT RESULTS

Thanks but Im giving myself 6 weeks

Thanks but Im giving myself 6 weeks

I think a Stone in 6 Weeks is sensible, I have a wedding reception to go to 6 weeks today and really hoping to have lost a fair proportion of my 1Stone 7lb target by then. X

So I have completed 5 days and survived to tell the tale. One thing I forgot about WW is how obsessed one becomes with food. How many propoints in this, how many in that? I do see this as a good thing though. Beats burying my head in the sand.
Ive used all but 10 of my weeklies (I'll be using them tomorrow though). I have no idea how people don't use them but hey everyone is different.
As it was my first week I stuck to convenience foods. No excuses about taking too long to cook/prepare. Im going to introduce some cooking next week though.
I eat my breakfast quickly at my desk but am bored of banana and cereal bar. Other than OSS can anyone give any filling suggestions that I can eat 'on the go'?
Ill update this on Monday evening after first weigh in.
x

So I have completed 5 days and survived to tell the tale. One thing I forgot about WW is how obsessed one becomes with food. How many propoints in this, how many in that? I do see this as a good thing though. Beats burying my head in the sand.
Ive used all but 10 of my weeklies (I'll be using them tomorrow though). I have no idea how people don't use them but hey everyone is different.
As it was my first week I stuck to convenience foods. No excuses about taking too long to cook/prepare. Im going to introduce some cooking next week though.
I eat my breakfast quickly at my desk but am bored of banana and cereal bar. Other than OSS can anyone give any filling suggestions that I can eat 'on the go'?
Ill update this on Monday evening after first weigh in.
x

Well Done on completing Day 5. :) I'm really looking forward to your WI news on Monday I haven't used any Weeklies yet but then I'm only on Day 2 so plenty of time left yet! I'm afraid I haven't got any other ideas about breakfast, I use 6pp for breakfast as i find I'm always starving first thing and if I only used 3 or 4 I would be looking for something to eat mid-morning! X

So I lost 6.5lbs this week. Yay!

So I lost 6.5lbs this week. Yay!

Well Done Sweetie!!! That is absolutely amazing, did you use all your Weeklies too? X

Yep and all my activity points :)

Yep and all my activity points :)

Wow! just proves that the plan works, I can't see me using my Weeklies this week as just don't feel hungry at all but if I want to use them in future I will remember your loss! X

Good luck. Im usually a fast loser. Only problem is i put it on just as fast! I actually used more than my weeklies and activity points in the end. Luckily my body can take that. I don't think I would survive without the weeklies. Anyway, onto week 2. 6.5/28.

Congrats on your weight loss! I can't use my activity points or I gain weight.

Ya, well i guess its trial and error so will eat them this week too and see what happens.

Back