Windy pops

emmmmmz

:sign0007:Is anyone else suffering with really bad wind on this diet?

I've never experienced this before - I've tried the diet 2 times before, but this time I'm bloated and windy!!!!

Is it because I'm using the fiber powder??

Have to say - haven't had a good parp for ages:p. My OH thinks it's great - i had a real bad problem with wind b4 i started CD. Think i may have had some sort of food intolerance. Am gonna watch real careful once i start eating again to see what it is - it's been great without that problem!!!

I dont know about the fiber powder, but I am taking fibresure and not having that problem, I am also taking mostly chocolate tetras and I have to say I dont have a problem with it :)

Hi,

I'm doing the LT for now and am on day 2 and I must say seem to have an awful lot of wind, but they don't smell soz tmi lol...

michelle x

I get really bad wind with the bars and a little touch of indigestion, but okay with the other food packs.

I too used to have a terribly windy tummy but again that came hand in hand with an acid reflux. Since starting this diet it has been greatly reduced, much to my husbands delight, lol.

Back