windy

I don't have a problem during the day but once I've had my tea that's another story. I must have a mega buildup -lol

my DH told me he remembered watching that (god-awful) gillian mckeith and she said that healthy food makes your 'parps' smell bad!
Have to say I have been caught out in shops, the high street even in the library! I've had to let it go as I felt uncomfortable, luckily I got a toddler in nappies ;) evil mammy!

Last edited:
... I've had to let it go as I felt uncomfortable, luckily I got a toddler in nappies ;) evil mammy!

Lolol - excellent!! Evil mammy indeedy! x

hiya, i am sat here reading the posts laughing my head off, at least im not the only musical ass, hubby has now banned me from mushy peas but just wait till the brussel spouts come in season. lol

just wait till the brussel spouts come in season. lol

love it!, forget these for most of the year till post-xmas dinner! toot toot!!! :rotflmao:

Oh gosh, you crack me up! No pun intended ;)

I had the terriblest urge to you-know-what this morning while in a waiting room... Longest wait of my LIFE!

Have you noticed, the loud ones don't smell at all, but the quieter you try to do it, the more it blows up in your face?! Obviously I hope it doesn't blow up in anyone's face :eek: but you know what I mean...

:eek:

Back