Extra Easy Windy!

MrsGroovy

Since starting SW 4 weeks ago, I have been having trouble with excess wind! I just cannot stop farting :eek:!.....it's constant, good job I work alone, and good job I am a cleaner who just happens to have a bottle of air freshener with me at all times! Anyone else have this trouble, it must be all the veg :D:D

Drink, drink and drink some more. .You should up your liquid intake to counter the increase in fibre - that should help a bit.

Haha love the bit about the air freshener! I think this is quite common, especially if sw was a fairly big diet change for you. It's all the superfree, great for weightloss, not so great for being in enclosed spaces! It will soon calm down as your gut adjusts to the new way x

Yes a big diet change for me! I do hope it settles down lol....
Drink, drink and drink some more. .You should up your liquid intake to counter the increase in fibre - that should help a bit.

I find it hard to drink to be honest I never really feel thirsty but I will try it. I should be drinking plenty of water really.

Since starting SW 4 weeks ago, I have been having trouble with excess wind! I just cannot stop farting :eek:!.....it's constant, good job I work alone, and good job I am a cleaner who just happens to have a bottle of air freshener with me at all times! Anyone else have this trouble, it must be all the veg :D:D

Haha me too, only I don't work alone! :sign0007:

it eases off as your body gets used to it (or, you dont notice it anymore..)...

Back