Wine

wowser

Ello
Please could you tell me , how many syns in a bottle of wine? Because I accidently drank one last night.
Thanks x

Corblimey said:
Was it red or white? A large glass of red is 8.5 (250ml) and you get three in a bottle (750ml) so I usually count 25.5 :)
White has a few more syns and it depends if its a medium or dry

I count 27 for rose if thats any help..

kayla81 said:
Wow. All them syns in a bottle of wine!! That's depressing.

Lol! I look at at it this way - only 2 days worth of syns. Or - as I usually do - save 5 syns a day for 3 days plus the 15 on the day I have the wine - job done!

Ophelia105 said:
Lol! I look at at it this way - only 2 days worth of syns. Or - as I usually do - save 5 syns a day for 3 days plus the 15 on the day I have the wine - job done!

I could drink a bottle without even thinking about it. Not tht I drink that often. But if I do I must have two maybe three bottles.
And I'm off out tomorrow. My syns are going to be through the roof! So that's 25 stabs for a bottle of rose. And then stns for bottles of Smirnoff ice. Not to mention shots. Gain this week I think!

I have red wine spritzers with diet lemonade makes the bottle last longer! Lol

i know you're not meant to but if i'm going out at the weekend i don't use any syns during the week and I enjoy my wine and get straight back on sw the next day xx

Back