Winter Bumper Pack or 4 Week Mixed Pack?

RedRevolver

Which one would you recommend? Did S&S for a few days around 8 months ago, liked the meals but not a fan of the shakes. That said, the problem with shakes was a) my shaker picked up smells quite a lot and b) didn't really make it lumpless. I love porridge and carbonara and liked the bars whilst I was on S&S.

I don't really have the money (or rather, my boyfriend doesn't...) to pay for extra packs on top of the bumper pack.

I'll go for the winter bumper pack. My shaker is fine. I normally add 2 or 3 ice cubes and the result is lumpless. I think Mixed packs have soups and I hate soups.

Personally I prefer the 4 week mixed pack. And I think if you use code fourweek you get it half price today. Good luck.

Rats. I can't find the voucher code now, have a google and only look at offers available in the last month.

I would go for the 4-week Mixed pack because it gives you more variety. I tried the pasta carbonara for the first time last night, and wasn't impressed. If I had to eat that every day, I would be miserable.

Back