1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Winter warmers

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SammieBean, 3 January 2011 Social URL.

1. SammieBean

SammieBean Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hiya all,

I have just sat down and munched my way through a stir fry, just because the veg needed using, and even tho i am not hungry, its so cold i want to pick at stuff. But i am not going to as this is the first day in almost a month i have been 100%, and even tho i have a long way to go, i feel taking it one step at a time stops me from getting overwhelmed by the whole thing and freaking out!!! Thus leading me to eat stuff i shouldnt.
    So the food shop is iminent and it is freezing in Redcar, (small town in the northeast of england which is by the sea and i swear we get galeforce winds from Norway!!) and i want Syn free/low syn meals on any plan, that people enjoy!

Hope you all have a positive week and get the results you want!

Sam xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done you for staying on track, ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.