Wisdom tooth removed - now all messed up :0(

Hel83

Hi all

I am feeling so fed up. I returned to WW a couple of weeks ago and lost 4.5lbs which I was delighted with. I stuck to my ProPoints all last week but had my wisdom tooth out on Friday. It was pretty nasty as it has to be removed surgically. The pain has been awful and I had lots of injections and have been dosed up on tablets. Despite this I have managed to stick to my ProPoints but when I get on my scales it says I have put on 1.5lb. The only thing I ate that was naughty was some pizza but this was all counted for and only because the Dentist said I should eat plenty as my antibiotics were making me feel sick.

Anyway, I am too ill to weigh in tonight and feel bad that I seem to have put on weight in just my second week. :sigh:

Sorry to moan but feeling really fed up!

Awh wow hon I dont think you should be too upset. You never know what the scales will show next week. You might be surprised. The anti-biotics might be playing havoc. Or perhaps you arent eating or drinking _enough_ in fact. Or retaining water even? Don't be too down about it, you just went through some painful mouth torture and pizza sounds yum (we all need treats!) x Feel better soon hon, chin up!

dont feel to bad you've had a ruff time just concentrate on getting better.. i had 2 wisdom teeth removed not together thankfully so i know how rubbish it is... feel better soon xx

Awh wow hon I dont think you should be too upset. You never know what the scales will show next week. You might be surprised. The anti-biotics might be playing havoc. Or perhaps you arent eating or drinking _enough_ in fact. Or retaining water even? Don't be too down about it, you just went through some painful mouth torture and pizza sounds yum (we all need treats!) x Feel better soon hon, chin up!

Thanks for taking the time to reply. My mouth is just starting to get back to normal and I've finished my antibiotics so am back counting the points as of yesterday. I guess all I can do is my best in this situation, weigh in on Monday and deal with whatever the scales say!

Thanks again xxx

dont feel to bad you've had a ruff time just concentrate on getting better.. i had 2 wisdom teeth removed not together thankfully so i know how rubbish it is... feel better soon xx

Thanks so much LilMinx. Just reading the support from you on here has really cheered me up xxx

Back