Wish me luck..here i go again

fendigal

Hi all..going back to my meetings tonite after a long break. I had bad fall of horse couple of months ago and stopped exercising and goin to meetings, had my hols etc in the meantime and totally fell off the wagon. So im goin bak to meetings tonite..have to get myself back in gear..id say iv put on 10lbs or more :break_diet:
Wish me luck...good luck to everyone with their weigh ins this wk

Good luck!!! You will be fine, it happens to most of us :)

Good luck, at least your going back to lose those extra pounds instead of doing nothing about it and putting even more on!

xxxxx

Thanks so much for the words of encouragment! starting to dread the thoughts of 5pm this evening..once im up on the scales that'll be the worst part over..
Thanks again.

well done you for going back, good luck for class:)

Let us know how you got on at your meeting. I hope you feel proud of yourself dealing with it rather than letting it drag on and letting your weight keep rising. Hopefully you will get a boost and lose a few pounds in the first week then it won't feel as bad. I admire your tenacity. :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words..well i went, the worst part is over with now onto losing the weight! i was 7.5lbs up since i was last there so hopefully il get a nice loss nxt wk to boost the confidence. Went to supermarket after last night and stocked up on all the low point foods.
Thanks again guys :flowers:

Back