Wish Me Luck

charley24

Silver Member
I am on day 53 and going away to my sisters for a night then my dad's. My sister also on CD and coming with us so hopefully we can keep one another motivated.

First time on CD where I am going somewhere and I don't want to give up or fall off the wagon !!!!!!!!

Please wish me luck that I can return on Tuesday night, day 55 and still be SS ready for Wednesday am weigh in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is fine, has anyone heard from Emma ??????????????

Good luck Charley....it's great that you and your sister can support each other. I'm in the same boat, day 55 for me and off to Legoland for 2 days with mum and nephews, staying in swanky hotel! I plan to take my tetras and bars with me to keep me going, but it will be pretty challenging! I'll think of you if you think of me and we can report back our wonderful success on Tuesday night!!!

Ah thanks Minxie !
I have no bars or tetra's !
I am going to make my shakes if we go out and then will have to just shake them and hope all is well !!!!!!!!!

Charley, you can do this. I have been away with family several times, and stayed 100% YOU CAN DO THIS

Hi charley24

I kept up a previous diet (Lighterlife) on a long weekend to Oslo a couple of years ago; thankfully I was with three very supportive friends that knew how important it was to me. If you have access to Minimins whilst you are away that will help- last night I looked at the Inspirational Slide Show for the first time and was amazed by the transformations. Enjoy your time with your family and let us know how you got on.

Back