Wish me luck

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I have to leave to go home tomorrow as my father has had a heart attack. :cry: I've stocked up on a weeks' supply of CD but this week is going to be a trial and a half for me so hopefully I'll stick to it the best I can. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it, especially when family find out what diet I've been using. :wave_cry:

{{{ hugs }}}
How terrible for your poor father.
Dont let yourself get too stressed, and if your family make an issue over CD dont take it to heart. They will be like most people, they'll have just heard the horror stories.
{{{ hugs }}} take care.

Hi TrueBlueAngel,

Sorry to hear what has happend to your Dad....I hope he is ok and on the mend soon.

You are already moving in the right direction, preparing yourself and bringing your shakes with you. Most people would use this as an excuse to eat and by all means no one would blame them but what I would say is you have worked so hard to get to this stage in your weight loss, just think how disappointed you would be with yourself if you start to gain weight by eating! If you really felt the need to eat as you are around people that are eating, try doing SS+ for the week and stick to the low carb foods allowed.

Be strong and stay focussed. I'm sure you'll have lots of things to be dealing with, maybe the family will assume you just don't have an appetite???

so sorry to hear about your dad (((H))) i hope he makes a speedy recovery
youve got your shakes to go with you so just take it a day at a time and if your family make comments, please dont take it to heart, im sure they are under immense stress too at the moment and are only concerned for your wellbeing

Awww, True blue, how truly terrible for you. I hope that you Dad makes a full recovery, and that your week at home isn't too trying for you.
Don't worry too much about what you family say... I'm sure that once that they see the results they'll be less critical.
:hug99::hug99:

Sorry to hear you are going through this. Stay strong when you are home and make sure you take care of yourself as well as your dad and other family members. Hope he makes a speedy recovery x

Sorry to hear about your Dad's heart attack, I wish him a speedy recovery! As for you I am sure you will be able to stay on track, your family will be too busy rushing around looking after Dad to keep an eye on what you are eating!!
Good luck xx

I hope your father will have a good recovery, im sorry to hear it.

Good luck with your diet at home! And just think, its about what you want, not what they say ;) and you have booked great results already, that should count for something shouldnt it!

hope your father gets better soon and fingers crossed all goes ok when they know the diet your on xx

Ah, sorry to hear that Angel. Good luck with the coming days; wishing your father a speedy recovery and as others have said: don't take the diet comments to heart.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he gets well soon x x

Thankyou all, my dad made a brilliant recovery, thankfully. He's out of hospital and on the mend. I returned home today and I swear I did SS 100%!! I could have been tempted by cakes, chocolate and even normal meals. I even cooked lasagne for my parents when dad got home and was never tempted, even though it looked lovely. I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow. People noticed my weight loss. Only mum and dad were concerned with the lack of food but I did explain to them about the steps and incorporating food back into my diet and they were happy with that.
Thanks again, its been a tough week!

So pleased to hear your dad is on the mend, & huge congrats on being 100% SS, even while cooking. I'm sure if you can be so focussed at such a difficult time you will reach goal without problem!

Well done you. You're doing SO well xxx Glad to hear your Dad's recovering well. Scary things heart attacks xxx hugs xxx

Back