Extra Easy Wish me luck!

Loupy

Oh dear oh dear, i do actualy feel more hippo than human this evening - i could be mistaken for a pregnant woman my stomach is so fat! :sigh:

So after promising myself I would start on the 1st September, its now the 10th and i am starting again

Had a bit of a tough time, left my 3 month to perm job - hellish place to work - my decision though and don't regret it but it made me so uphappy towards the end and was working my butt off - that comfort eating happened - god dont you just hate being a girl at time :S

anyway I'm off to weigh myself at 7:30 and have a horrible feeling i'm going to be heavier than before - have had dinner though so that might add a few pounds - anyway now i'm out of horrible job and have had a fair few interviews which have been promising and I'm getting my relationship back on track (had a few problems with my man of 12 years over the past couple of days) finally ive watched a good tear jerker (Marley & me... if you are a pet person watch with a big box of tissues)

anyway im really nervous of the wifit scales this evening, but am trying to remember the first time i lost weight and next thursday hopefully i will fill the same way!

so wish me luck!!! Sorry to be a moanie old hippo :cry:

well i did it and i have lost a 1lb since last time, so if i follow the diet this week to a T i should be good to loose a few more lbs! yippeee

There you are! You're ahead already! Now you can forge ahead with the plan and the weight will drop off!

Thanks lovely lady! Cant believe it - was feeling so hideous and only a 1lbs but 1lbs is 1lbs better than those sneaky rats sneaking on :)

hope all is going well for you, i really felt for you when you posted your post about your troubles :) good luck with it all and well done you for doing so well on your weight loss!

thanks Mel - i actually feel a little more lifted than earlier - told my boyfriend he is away at the mo - doest really get that 1lbs is better than none

naturally thin boys who eat like horses - tut tut tut

Well done!!! 1lb is great, better off than on!! :D I must say, I started SW because I saw my reflection in the kitchen window late one night and I looked about 6months pregnant! Mind you, I'd had a baby.... over a year ago!!! :| So I know how you feel! I rate myself at about 4 months now hehe. Good luck for next WI, if you follow the plan fine then I'm sure you'll have a bigger loss next week *hug* xx

thank you so much peeps x so nice to know that everyone here is so wonderfully supportive x

makes me feel warm and fuzzy

i have comfort in that i was very bad and stuffed my face with a curry followed by a good couple of glasses of wine, although now i really do regret it as it made me feel horrible after and i could be celebrating a much better loss - but a lbs is a lbs!

Back