Wish me luck....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
I've just eaten cheddar & parsnip soup, home made & I reckon I've had a maximim of about 20g of cheese buy it's full fat. I wasn't gonna have it but my friend who's lost 6 stone on xen in a year was here earlier asked why i wasn't having any & then said to me "you have to live" so I've risked it. Wonder if I'll get tango'd......

I tend to find that cheese is ok, providing it is mixed with plenty of zero fat stuff so the overall food is low fat if you get my drift?

I rarely get tangoed and have had LF cheese just about every day since starting the xen :)

Was wondering how C's halloween party went n was gonna text you

Fingers crossed mr tango man avoids you iv found wuthout fail all cheese cept goats cheese log sets him off almost within minutes!!

Im back on the wagon on sunday as have eaten such utter junk this past few days as i type batch 5 of cousins profitteroles are cooking!!

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Party went well thanks but I was knackered, in bed at 9!!!

Well so far I'm ok re cheese but not sure when it'd hit so to speak..... I'll just hope for the best....praying I'm like Joclairey & I'll be ok. About to go & weigh in gulp!!!

Lea - you'll be fine, straight back on Sunday xx

I do similar . I don't mind eating higher fat stuff every now and again as long as over the day I've not gone over the 45 g I've been fine mostly.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How long would it be before tango happened? It's been nearly 24 hours & still ok so maybe I'm gonna be ok with my favourite soup which would be fab!

For me it's always around the 24 hour Mark

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For me anything from a half hour to 48hours x

Hopefully youl be jammy n escape!

Back