wish me luck!

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hi everyone i started LT again today(just drinking my choc shake :)) but it's totm and my mum's 50th today aswell,we went out at the weekend so i could start today but the cake i made is still up there and i just know she's gonna give me some :ignore: and i'm gonna feel guilty for saying no :sigh:

she knows i'm starting today and said she'd support me, beside's i'm at the dentist soon (worst luck)

Good luck for today.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Good luck, not that youll need it at all x

Good luck with your restart.

What are you having done at the dentist? I had a tooth out last week and am still feeling sorry for myself!!! Hope all goes well!

Your mum won't mind if you don't have any cake - she knows you are dieting and went out at the weekend to celebrate. Feed it to your OH!!!!

x

i've got a check up but i know i need work doing :( my teeth have gone down hill since bubba no 3 was born,he's 1 now bless him.

will feed the cake to him he'll like it OH dosent eat it just bakes them with me lol

Yeah, I'm in agreement, ditch the cake or give it to someone else. You might feel guilty about saying no but just imagine how guilty you'll feel for messing up your diet hun. Nooooo food.

good luck and as for cake........ deff, bin it...... u can have cake when ur done, (just a lil lol )

Good luck sweetie, Be strong and say no to the cake, Explain why I am sure they will understand :)

imagine it has been retreived from the bin and has had rubbish all over it, or ants or something. or it has gone off!

dont eat it, waste it dont waist it.

woohoo i did it day 1 is nearly over i said no to the cake and the dentist cancelled my appointment so not a bad day really,

mum was totally ok about me not eating and said she and my dad were 100% behind me in my dreams of being thin, tho hubby annoyed me n said i'd quit again but now i have to do it just to prove him wrong (i was complaining about feeling cr@p at the time but had some para's now i feel great just off for a bath

Well done Kelly. Your first achievement.

You show OH that he is WRONG and make him buy you a new wardrobe when you do get to target!!!

x

good luck hun (you dont need the cake!) :)

well done, keep it going. i cheated early on and its just not worth it, you feel crappy and it affects your losses, and it even doesn't taste as good as you think it will!

good luck :)

Back