Wish me luck......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazza55, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. kazza55

kazza55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hello everyone,

Well, im back again!! After countless atempts to re-start since christmas i think i have eventually got my head in the right place and have set the wheels in motion. I was all geared up to start again a couple of weeks ago with the packs i had left over from my last failed attempt but then my husband got laid off from work for the umpteenth time and it kinda went down in my list of priorities.

Well, after giving myself a massive boot up the bottom at the begining of the week i am now struggling to get through day 2. I am determined not to give up this time and i know from previous experience, how helpful all of you kind folks are so please wish me luck.

Look forward to chatting to you all very soon

Karenx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Oh hunnie,
    I was in exactly the same position not so long ago. I restarted 4 1/2 weeks ago. The first 2 weeks for me were awful. I dont remember feeling that unwell and down in myself the previous time i did cd.

What helped me through it was I went out and treated myself to some luxuries, like bubble bath, hair masks, face masks etc. When i found I was feeling unwell I would run a bath and just relax.

Early nights help too.

Believe me though hunnie, once you are past the first week, maybe two, it gets easier and that feeling of having bags of energy and feeling on top form does return :)

I'm just on my 5th week and feel great and better still i'm -17.5lbs!

Big hugs x x x

4. Mrs Scoffalot

Mrs Scoffalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am wishing you loads of luck. xxxx

5. linnyloo

linnyloo Full Member

Diet:
    cd ss
    Good for you kazza! Wish you all the best this time around.

i know what you mean though.... I have just lost my job too and am panicing that I might have to leave the diet....

6. kazza55

kazza55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    So sorry to hear about your job linnylou. I can completely understand what you are going through. I talked myself into the fact that it would be cheaper to buy food rather than get back on the CD train but to be quite honest, my hsband and i both sat down and had a look at things and it really isnt but then again we only have the two of us. Do you have other hungry mouths to feed?

7. kazza55

kazza55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for the encouragement Emma. I know from past experience it gets better and thats all i am thinking about at the moment. I cant wait to run up the stairs again without getting out of breath!!

Thanks Mrs scoffalot and congratulations to you both on your losses so far.

Karen x

8. linnyloo

linnyloo Full Member

Diet:
    cd ss
    hi

Yes there is a hubby who could eat for England, a nine year old son with hollow legs and 6 year old daughter who is the most sensible of all of us!!!!!!!!

They are still spending a fair amount every week at tesco and then my shakes seem to be extra on top.

Hopefully though I'll be able to keep going, no luck on the job front yet, but fingers crossed something will turn up ( SOON LOL):wave_cry:

9. kazza55

kazza55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too. At least if my fingers are crossed they won't be lurking near the biscuit tin!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.