Wishing our lives away

slimgem

Hey all. I seem to be in a routine whereby from 7pm I can't wait for bedtime so I can stop thinking about food and make it to the next day. Does anyone else do the same?? It's not bothering me much atm but I know I'm on count down to goal at Christmas and therefore wishing my life away!!!! Xx

I know exactly what u mean! U do wish ur time to pass quickly. Fortunately for me with 2 children under 3 years its bedtime before I know it :)
I'm tired a lot tho as still feeding baby in the night yet, but it's not forever, and I feel so guilty wishing my time away as babies arn't babies for long :-( x

Haha, I was just thinking about this yesterday, I'm the same. Wishing it could just be next week's weigh-in already so I'd know how much closer to my goal I was! I have so much to do in the meantime though, just don't want to think about it.

Yes, yes and yes again!

I wish I could just go to sleep and wake up when I'm thin!

I feel exactly the same ladies! Every day is the same for me, get up - go to work - have my shakes - come home - have my soup and then just clock watch until i can go to sleep again!
I've just started my 3rd week...and read on here it gets easier!! But does it??? As the days roll by I'm thinking about food more and more!!
However, i do feel so much better and feel the weight loss in my clothes just after 2 weeks...i guess we just have to think its not forever, only until we get to our goal weight :)
xs

Hee hee at least I'm not the only one!! I am never hungry anymore but just crave food it'll be my second wi tomo then onto week 3 which tbh I am totally amazed by as I've never stuck to a diet like this before but as the weeks pass by I sure that the craving feeling will be constantly there as we humans have been programmed to eat solid food however we are all doing brilliantly and we should be proud of ourselves for getting this far. Keep going. (Wish it was Christmas lol) xx

I crave food all the time, it's like an obsession to smell other peoples food and I still shout out what foods I'm craving. I have to say though that over the weekend, I've been soooo busy that I haven't had time to wish away my life (which I do every minute of the day normally) and I didn't once crave food so I did get through the weekend very easily but today I'm wishing the time away until I get weighted tomorrow night. Not satisfied with a good weigh in, I then get my calendar and pen & paper out and start second guessing how much I can lose each week. I even have 3 different goal dates depending on how much I lose each week and I feel that if my weight loss falls below say 5.5lb that I then have to add another week onto the diet. It's an ongoing obsession to try and lose it even faster and faster. I think that if I lost a stone a week I'd still be wishing the days away!!

Ha ha a stone in a day, i think this should be achieved lol!!! I have a long standing joke with my partner about my shakes, theyll come home and say "so what have you had to eat today" and Ill reply with the foods that I am most craving (naughty foods) so subconsciously it feels like I have actually eaten it. I havent purposely described the foods on here as it wouldnt be very nice but I think of the most unhealthy foods imaginable to make myself feel better. I dont know what my shakes will turn in to today, I will have a think lol

Keep it up everyone wishing a few months away cant be half as bad as living the months in an unhappy place xxx

I'm sitting here feeling slightly sick and BORED, I want to eat just for something to do and because it tastes nice *SIGH* I'm doing substitute teaching at the moment so I'm not working most days but its hard to plan other things to do :( This evening I have a 'mystery shopper' expedition to carry out, though, that should keep me busy for a few hours at least and then I can go to bed! I wish I could just fastforward to December though.

Shikei. I feel like you most days it's hard going this diet I wish it was December too!! Although I'm not hungry I just want to eat SOMETHING it's a weird yet very boring feeling. BUT it's a strict diet with incredible losses if stuck to therefore for the sake of 2 months, 8 weeks, 60 days which ever, it will be worth it. I've bought some books to read to fill my time and to also distract me from watching my family eat real food. It's good to have a moan though it helps put things into perspective. You can do this xx

Back