with popularity comes...

time2go

Gold Member
... Judgements.

It looks as if the show has done a lot to promote juddd and show its health gains. It looks to have also brought some negativity. I have only ever seen support and encouragement here, it is a great group! I am really trying to write this without upsetting anyone, and that's my point. Can we ignore a certain post and go back to being the great group we are!

X

time2go said:
... Judgements.

It looks as if the show has done a lot to promote juddd and show its health gains. It looks to have also brought some negativity. I have only ever seen support and encouragement here, it is a great group! I am really trying to write this without upsetting anyone, and that's my point. Can we ignore a certain post and go back to being the great group we are!

X

Here here :) I'm all for positive and happy JUDDDDing :-D xx

I've only just started JUDDDing but i love it! As i've got to lose around 4 and a half stone, it's something i can see will work long term and you feel your only dieting for 3 days a week. Also, as it's coming off at a steady pace it's likely to stay off and hopefully can avoid any saggy skin issues (fingers crossed lol). What's not to like? x

BabyBlueEyes said:
I've only just started JUDDDing but i love it! As i've got to lose around 4 and a half stone, it's something i can see will work long term and you feel your only dieting for 3 days a week. Also, as it's coming off at a steady pace it's likely to stay off and hopefully can avoid any saggy skin issues (fingers crossed lol). What's not to like? x

I'm loving it at the moment :) No saggy skin and no toilet issues like VLCDs (sorry if TMI lol!) plus I have to say my skin is looking brighter and healthier than it has in months (5 months on CD is not great!) x

I am in a carb coma :D had a yummy fresh baked bread roll in 4 months and i am ready to sleep hi hi hi

Back