wk 1 weighin ... So chuffed !!

Wow very good keep going !! I will keep u posted with my progress ... Wel let me knw how u get on Monday n best of luck ?? xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done debz shini and jembo x
You have done great. I am on day 14....
its hard work but its worth it!!!:)
Shini and Jembo...as long as you guys are strong that will keep me strong!!

Last edited:
Hey QL keep it up I'm now on week 3 feeling really really cold today! Due on aswel today n cravings high aswel !!! Lol but wil not cheat got to keep going n aim to loose at 12lb in next two weeks..

You are all doing so well!!!! I'm starting the diet tomorrow and I've never done a diet like this before, tried and failed many but really have high hopes for this one and reading about all the amazing stories on here, I feel empowered!! Lol!

Wow wow well done to you that's just fab keep it up xxx so pleased for you xx

U will get there! I am on week 3 n get weighed next Friday hope to have lost 10lb by then

I'm sure you will il keep my fingers crossed :) got the water flavouring today so having a hot one now it's delicious xx

Hey jembo thats damn good first two weeks lost 16lb now get weighed Friday 2nd weighing n forth week!! Hoping for a good loss I get weighed every two weeks as that way I get a good loss so wil let u knw how I get on Friday ... U should be pleased how much have u got left to loose xx

30 pounds :) to go well done 16lb bet ur really pleased I'm going to new York in december so hope I cn do it by then xx

Oh u wil Defos be 30lb lighter by then keep it up oh I'm soo happy I'm going to be skinny after 8yrs lol as I had my kids that's wen I gained all my weight n I had c sections 3 times soo fingers crossed keep me updated wil do the same good luck jembo... I knw u will and can do it xx

I'm so chuffed with my 1st weigh in today!! 12lbs!!!!! And I lost 4cms off my tummy and chest along with 3 off each thigh and 2 from each arm!! That is a real motivator for this week!! Holy cow!!! :D :D

Back