Wk 11 weigh in tomorrow - confused

tartanlass

Hi, just having a bit of a low day. Have been having good losses up to now but last week only lost 3lbs and according to my scales (which have been spot on with CDC up to now) have not lost a thing this week! Confused as to why this should be when I am ssing and have not had anything I shouldn't have (unless you count smelling all the other foods in my house, particularly fresh rolls and bread!!) My OH keeps coming in the kitchen and finding me with my nose in cupboards etc just sniffing things!! I know this won't do me any harm and it helps get me through the day!!

Anyone else found when ssing that they hit a plateau like this, I've still got nearly 3 stone to lose and am worried how long it's gonna take if it starts to go really slow like this. Help plz:confused:

Hi - Me too!!

I'm having a rubbish week (week 6) and have only lost 1lb! I've not cheated, I've drunk loads of water and I've even been out exercising. I don't get it!!!

I'm a food sniffer too! Funnily enough a smell of something yummy is enough to satisfy me!

Anyone got any suggestions for us?

My dear.............get rid of those scales!! you see what it does to your morale!!:mad:

Your body will let go of as much weight as it can in any one week. I know you are sticking to this - you know about the maths of the diet. It can only be water retention. Take a look at FatFairNForty(ish)'s posts.....her losses don't always make sense but they even out - just some weeks her body couldn't let go of the water to show the loss properly.

You've not upped your excersise or changed your water or drank anything odd?

Big picture hun........you've done so well, this won't last forever.

That said, your scales might have gone mad in the heat!!

Chin up honey, I'm massively proud of what you've achieved so far!!!

xx

Back