WK 13 WI

Kay

Gold Member
I had my week 13 weigh in this morning and lost another 3lb :D I am very happy with that. 1 week left on TFR before I re-feed for my holiday (scary:eek:).

3lb down!!!

Well done Kay!:happy096:

53 lb!!!

Excellent weight loss for 13 weeks:wow:

Love Mini xxx

Well done on the loss!

Only 1 week left eh? Wow that is really exciting but possibly nerve wracking at the same time! I'm worrying about re-feed already and I have at least a couple of months to go yet!
Good luck with your last week xx

Well done on the loss!

Only 1 week left eh? Wow that is really exciting but possibly nerve wracking at the same time! I'm worrying about re-feed already and I have at least a couple of months to go yet!
Good luck with your last week xx

It is a bit nerve wracking,but I will be straight back on LT when I get home as I still have a couple of stone to lose.My ticker is set at the top end of the healthy bmi so I may lower my target when I start to get closer to it.:D

good job kay well done :D

Well done Kay.I had my weigh in today and only managed 1lb.But hey but off than on, and you guys are all great encouragement.
Take my hat off to you all.

Well done Kay that is fantastic.

x

well done Kay and good luck for the refeed

good luck with ur refeed!!!

well done on ur loss hun :D

well done kay, i'm starting refeed next week before my hols so maybe we could help each other through the 1st days of FOOD. the thought scares me so much, how do you feel about leaving the comfort of TFR behind.

well done babe! 3 pounds is AWESOME - enjoy ur last week on tfr. xox

Well done kay, i got weighed today and now only have til friday on tfr as then i have to re-feed for my holiday. my goal is to lose 3.5lbs before then so that i am at the half way point. Then when i get back, i am straight back on tfr!! very scared about re-feed, i really dont wanna mess up all my hard work! Congratulations Kay ur a real inspiration xxxxx

Well done hunni...3lb is fab!!!! i am sure you will do great on refeed whoop whoop xxx

well done kay, i'm starting refeed next week before my hols so maybe we could help each other through the 1st days of FOOD. the thought scares me so much, how do you feel about leaving the comfort of TFR behind.

What day are you starting? I feel better knowing that I'm not re-feeding on my own ;)

Well done kay, i got weighed today and now only have til friday on tfr as then i have to re-feed for my holiday. my goal is to lose 3.5lbs before then so that i am at the half way point. Then when i get back, i am straight back on tfr!! very scared about re-feed, i really dont wanna mess up all my hard work! Congratulations Kay ur a real inspiration xxxxx

Thats funny my goal is to lose 3.5lb before I go on my hols too. I am doing 1 week of re-feed and 1 of maintenence before I go. I'm going be really careful and not over eat while I'm away.Good luck to you Tasha on your re-feed,you are doing so well :D

Back