wk 16 weigh in !!

But honey it is still a LOSS!!!? You should be so proud of your achievement - KEEP GOING SKINNY! hee! xxx

You are so nearly, it will not be long now. well done on your loss. Good luck in your next week.

wow well done at staying so focused for 16 weeks, you are so near your target that you are bound to get smaller losses but you've done fantastic

Hang in there loulou you are so close !!!. :D:D Every loss is a bonus . Hopefully you might take a big jump next week.

well done, you will probably have a bigger loss next week, you could be retaining water with all the hot weather, you are doing so well good luck. x

Hi LouLou,
very well done to you only 4.5lb left to go. You are so close now you must be delighted. It won't be long now, so keep patient it will happen.
Doirin

hey well done as you say better off than on xxx

As everyone says a loss is a loss so dont despair, you look great and you're nearly there!!! and i'm a poet and i know it!!! LOL

Hi Lou

Its a good loss for being so close to your target. Just think, within say one or two weeks you will be at target! No wonder you are getting impatient.I think I would too.

Just stay focussed and positive...remember, that is almost a small chicken :)

Have a good week.

you're doing absolutely marvellously :) well done!!
Soon be at goal...

Back