wk 17 WI

fattothin

Gold Member
Well, week 17 is upon me and I have lost another 3lb which takes me to 14 st on the nose. Thats a loss of 6 stone in just short of 4 months on LT.
Would have liked to have been in the 13's but I guess thats me been greedy, never mind week 18 is around the corner.
So maybe 2 months and 2 stone to go and Im at goal I think? As I will stop before or after I reach 12st depending on how I feel and look.
Oh and Charlie, for those that have a fascination with it is still looking good (you know who you are):rolleyes: especially with is new hair cut!:D
Take care everyone this week, don't cheat, keep your mind busy, keep losing and be happy...............Good luck;)

Gary that it some going!! I really admire the blokes that stick to this regime - it must be hard only getting the two shakes a day. Still you are definitely reaping the rewards now. Are you a bit nervous of coming of the LT and returning to eating or are you looking forward to it? It must have became a way of life for you now. Anyway, well done - and stay keeping us all motivated! Julia xxxx

Another fabby week another fabby loss you are an inspiration Gary. I know you would have like more, don't we all but it is an awesome achievement.

Keep being as wonderful as you are and the day you post GOAL is getting nearer and nearer!

Gx

wow garry well done 6 stone in total,,thats fantastic,,you must feel brilliant

Gary that it some going!! I really admire the blokes that stick to this regime - it must be hard only getting the two shakes a day. Still you are definitely reaping the rewards now. Are you a bit nervous of coming of the LT and returning to eating or are you looking forward to it? It must have became a way of life for you now. Anyway, well done - and stay keeping us all motivated! Julia xxxx

Thanks Julia, do you know what, I admire most of you more as I think it must be so much harder when you have families, husbands, boyfriends and the like who are eating around you. My only difficult part of the day is when im sat with the lads at work having dinner.
Other than that I find it really quite easy to stick to, probably because im a stubborn, set in my ways, always right Aries!:Dxxx

I suppose it is hard, in one way or another, for all of us. Most of the time people eating food around me doesn't faze me. I find the evenings difficult - kids in bed and I am sat on my own watching TV - I think I would probably do something illegal to get my hands on some pringles lol. When today is over I will have stuck to this for 1 month and that, to me, is such a big achievement it will motivate me to carry on till the last few wobbly bits have gone forever. Julia xxx

Well done babe:D 14 stone hey?? witt woo sexy you...oh and sexy Charlie of course!!! Proud of ya Gaz you really are THE inspiration xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Garry - wow what a fantastic achievement, I have to say on your previous photo you don't look like you need to lose another 2 stone?

Well done Garry ya little topper ya :D

Well done Garry that is unreal, 6 flippin stone holy ****!!!!!!!!!! I know what you mean bout Saturday dinners at work it kills me!!Any way you are a complete inspiration and have def inspired me to keep going for another week!well done you deserve it!!!

That's so fab, Gaz!

I am loving the new you!

Schwiiiiiiiiiiing!:)

I know what you mean, this last bit is going to be difficult to judge what is right. I also now think 2 stone is maybe too far when you take into account that you can lose on refeed. So time will tell? xxx

2 stone when your really big is not alot of weight but when your as slim as you are now it's a hell of alot and it will really show

Oh fabbo, well done!!

Well done!!!! Going have to start calling you Mr Motivator as you inspired me! and also keep us on on track...with your ass kick
Was just thinking, you have lost the equivalent weight of my 11 yr old son OMG You are fantastico xxxx

Why was he as big as me at 11, what are you feeding him Nic xx

Back