wk 19 weigh refeed !!!!!

Hey dont worry, just keep doing it to the letter while your body readjusts and you will see results, how are you finding it?

I'm sure it's just a blip - but the main thing is stick to the letter of the law and it will all even out :)

well done on getting to goal (if you have?! ticker doesn't say!) and refeeding!!

Hi Loulou,
sorry you saw a gain this week but I am sure it will only be temporary. Hope you asked for advice on the refeed thread, you won't be alone in that I expect. Wishing you all the best for this coming week.
Doirin

Minor blip! Hang in there and keep doing it by the book! Great losses hun! Well done you!

Hi Lou
I was sure i had replied to you as I remember reading your post..sorry, that it does look as though I have posted it.

Sorry to hear about the gain, but it definitely cant be fat, it has to be your body getting used to eating again. I know you will have followed the refeed to the letter.

Dont worry too much, but like you say, you have always seen the figures coming down, so it is hard....rest assured it isnt fat and you havent done anything wrong.

I am sure it will right itself....keep positive sweetie.

Take care and you have done so well, amazing really!!!

You will probably find you will drop that back off if you have folled it to the letter

Just a case of getting used to eating

remember your previous weigh ins are on an empty stomach as opposed to now with food in your system

well done

Back