WK 2 and 3 WEIGH IN

jorja

After having sickness bug so couldn't go to get weight and i was alittle upset as only lost 5 lb over the 2 weeks, so thats 13lbs since i started.

need to carry on

Last edited:
Yeah that's basically a stone! Big Grats!!!! :D

Don't be disheartened 5lbs is still 5lbs.... I had the same sort of loss week 2 and 3 then week 4 lost 10 lbs....but whatever happens its a loss and losses should always have smiley faces by them x

Hi,

I've got a bug in my house too. Seems when I finally get to sleep my bubba wakes up and then I'm up for 2 or 3 hours.. Soo hard not to eat when you're ill and up at all hours isn't it.. I'm really hoping for a 5lb loss this week but don't think I'm gonna get it :(
How are you doing today? xx

Hi Fatty 2 Fitty,
was going great this week until thursday when my girls got that nasty bug as been up all night with them, just feel so tired and forgetting to drink all 3 shakes, going to refeed next wk then when back off hols going to start again, hopefully i will have a sick free house for a while.

How are you doing????

I know I'm soo tired I just fell to sleep on the sofa!! Just having my last shake.. Made vanilla with hot water and coffee so like a really milky coffee mmmm..
Other than feeling tired I'm doing okay thankyou.. Straight off to bed after my shake/coffee as It's gonna be another night like last night ..

Goodluck with your re feed.. I'm quite nervous about having to start mine , planning to do it after week four, but I might stay on it a bit longer depends on circumstances at the time xx

Back