wk 2 - no loss!

leeds123

Silver Member
hi all

i am on wk 2 but have not lost anything this week. am not too bothered because i lost 10lbs last week but it is disheartening. started bars this week so all kinds of theories whirling around my head! also, not been to loo (although want to) so might have to take something tonight. boo.

no headaches or hunger at all but still wondering if i'm in ketosis as surely i'd be losing wouldn't i? had a v bad few days at work and normally would be tempted to scoff but have no hunger at all which is great. hope i lose when i weigh in on saturday! if not then hope i have a loss next week as i know weeks 2 and 3 can be slow whilst the body catches up.

hope you are all doing ok and any tips for losing a few pounds by sat????

how many bars are you having? they can knock some people out of ketosis. the toilet issue yeah you should get that sorted, sorry i f this is tmi but when i was on cd and if i went loo i could easily be 2lbs lighter after!!! get some senakot to get things moving, then use something daily, like the fibre stuff your cdc sells? i used to take psylium husks tabs worked a treat no more loo probs!!

xx

if you lose a lot in the 1st week it isn't uncommon to not lose much in the second week. also you aren't meant to have the bars until after your second week to make sure ketosis is well established.

the peanut and cranberry bars have a similar carb content to the shakes but the others are higher in carbs.

you will probably see a bigger loss next week. don't fret about it. it is easy to get disheartened but you are still lighter than you were! x

I would say maybe stop the bars for a week. When I did Atkins, they completely stalled my weight loss. It was only when I stopped them that the scales started moving again....

A bit of a pain as I know you like them. x

Sorry to hear about your poor 2nd week. I only lost 2lbs in mine and so am hoping for a bigger loss this week in my third. If you are sticking to the plan it is impossible not to lose the weight and will catch up eventually. Remember that women's bodies are strange things and can retain water at a drop of a hat!!!!!!!

Just keep going!

Hiya Leeds,
It is only 1/2 way through the week though since your last weigh in - have faith! You may have lost inches though rather than the lb - do you measure?
Keep it up hun and make sure your drinking plenty
xxx

Hi

glad to see that your still on the diet, and that your finding it easier.

I don't touch the bars, as when i did , i enjoyed them so much and i just wanted to eat loads of them.

I didn't lose any weight this week, i stuck at 10st 1lb, but i did lose 9lb last week.

Back