Wk 2 Weigh In

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
This weight loss has amazed me, and to be honest so pleased with it! After the struggle this week, it makes it worthwhile!!!

2.6kg off, equates to
5.8lb off
Total of 16.8lb in 2 weeks :)

PHEW!

Holy COW!!! Thats amazing!! It makes me wonder exactly what you were eating that made you gain so quickly? It indicates an intolerence to me? But then again, what do I know?! Its just an amazing 2nd weeks loss!!

Hi Irish...been meaning to PM you.
Well, funny you should say that because I was talking to the pharmacist and I am going to try and go for some test...still convinced there is a problem with carbs. I am back at the docs Feb re: thyroid so I am going to find out if there is any test they can give me!

They have increased my thyroxin so this could also be a contributory factor for the weight coming off quicker?? Not sure.

I feel so relieved as this week has been the hardest EVER on LT, this time and last time....the mind games were incredible and it was just not nice at all!

Anyway, hope you are ok...need to close off now as in work and been out for ages! Will PM, promise!!!

Take care

that is absoultly FANTASTIC well done u delighted for u ;)

Well done :)

Wow......good going for two weeks, that's fab :D

Maybe look into insulin resistence, though my Doc told me there was no test they could do to test for it- but I don't believe him! LOL! It was during one of my crying "Why can't I lose weight like a 'normal' person?!?!" visits and he'd suggested I join WW. Needless to say I didn't ask him for help again!

Hi scots, well done getting through this week, i am still struggling with this, my 3rd week. Great weight loss girl!

:wow: what an amazing loss chick - well done :) x

Well done wooo thats alot in two weeks, Good Luck at the docs xxx

Congratulations Scots- thats amazing!!! I agree with Irish perhps you have an intolerance to carbs. Well done on an amazing 2 weeks loss, so sorry to hear you had a rough week. Hope all goes well for you this week and good luck for next weigh in.

xx

Well done Iris, that is brill :):):) xx

Maybe look into insulin resistence, though my Doc told me there was no test they could do to test for it- but I don't believe him! LOL! It was during one of my crying "Why can't I lose weight like a 'normal' person?!?!" visits and he'd suggested I join WW. Needless to say I didn't ask him for help again!

I will ask him that Irish! I know if I eat a carb meal I bloat; one of the reasons I struggled with breakfasts...one measly bowl of cereal and I felt as though I had just eaten a 3 course meal!

Some docs should be sacked...dont understand why they do what they do cause they aint interested in people!

Hi scots, well done getting through this week, i am still struggling with this, my 3rd week. Great weight loss girl!

I suppose it just isnt normal to our brains not eating when we want to :) You are doing well though...keep it up! You must be seeing a difference now in your clothes, etc!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
Worst week on record and I got through it...was so convinced today that I was gonna pack it in as I couldnt cope....well, I will prove the ED that I CAN be in control...so, onwards for another week, although seems I am taking it day by day!

Good luck to everyone and whoever has a weigh in this week.

I certainly wouldnt be here if it werent for ALL the support I get on her..if I failed, I feel I would be failing you too! We are all in it together and we need to be honest and say how we are, even if it seems that it is being negative......I try and be positive always, but sometimes it isnt always possible, but so long as I learn and you learn from the hard times!

I have learnt a lesson and that is that I have a lot of people behind me on this forum and that means a lot to me.....my friends at home dont give me this kind of support!! amazing!!!!

THANKS AGAIN...sounds gushy I know but I just want you to know that each of us plays a part!!!

Back