wk 2 weigh in

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sharon kim, 28 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    only lost 2pounds this wk, thinking of giving up with the cs it just doesnt seem to be working for me at all :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    2lbs is 2lbs. Do you know what that looks like and feels? That's a good amount. And it's not 2lbs on is it? Don't expect too much at once, your body is adjusting. Keep on going!!!

4. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Sharon - please dont give up!

You have lost 1/2 stone in 2 weeks which is excellent. Bear in mind that some of us (ie me) have alot of weight to shift so will have higher losses at first.

Maz x

5. Poodlecrazy

Poodlecrazy Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.3%)
    Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Hi!

Don't give up hun, 7lb in 2 weeks is really good. I find that I never lose that much in the first couple of weeks as other people but I don't retain fluid which I think is a big part of a lot of people's first week losses. I'm just guessing mind!! :p

Stick at it!

P
    x

6. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    Don't give up 7lbs in two weeks is good. It is said that you drop a dress size after loosing 10lbs so next week you could lose 3lbs and maybe drop a dress size. If the motivation is there you WILL succeed. Once again don't give up

7. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    when you look at it as 7lb in 2 wks its not bad and to be honest its not the wieght loss thats getting me down well not just the wieght loss ts the bloody itching every time i have a shake but im seeing my doc again on friday for my blood test results so hopefuly he will give me some thing else, i still have a wks worth of cs left so ill give it another wk and see how i get on thanks every one for your support x

8. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Sharon - glad to hear you're going to keep at it for now and I hope your results are good from the doc.

As others have said, 7lbs off in 2 weeks is really, really good on a diet such as CS. The only way you'll lose more quickly is a total meal replacement diet which can be quite miserable :( - I did LL for 12 weeks and did really well and I've kept if off but I would never go back to that again, I like CS as it's a bit of both!

Good luck and keep us posted x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.